At Wade Group, we are a high-quality design and manufacturing business and have been successful in the niche market of high-quality speciality vehicles. Leading in many areas of the transport industry from both one off custom design and build to production run type projects. Wade Group builds a vast range of custom built vehicles for our client’s unique needs.
We have opportunities for experienced or qualified Coach Builders or Motor Body Builders with a good eye for quality to join our team.
- Constructing framework sections in metal, wood, fibreglass and other materials using shaping machines and cutting and welding equipment
- Bolting, screwing, riveting and welding sections together to form complete frameworks
- Cutting and shaping panels of sheet metal, aluminium and reinforced plastic and attaching to frameworks using hand and power tools
- Modifying assembly line vehicles to special requirements
- Preparing new vehicle trim work according to drawings and sketches, removing old coverings and fittings from vehicles and taking new measurements
- Installing internal trim in vehicles
- Attaching door trims, rubber seals, locks and handles
- Experience in constructing purpose built vehicles for example: buses, coaches, horse floats, ambulances, fire trucks or other similar vehicles
- An aptitude for mathematics the ability to interpret plans and instructions
- An interest in design and fabrication of metals
- High technical skill
- Trade qualification or equivalent time served
- Experience with an array of workshop tools including welding, cutting and shaping machinery
- Strong work ethics and a focus on quality
- The ability to problem solve and make suggestions
- Great English communication skills and a 'can do' attitude
- High energy levels and the ability to work autonomously
This is a great opportunity for skilled tradespeople to join a fantastic team manufacturing a world class product. We offer immigration and relocation assistance, a competitive remuneration package, personal development and excellent working conditions.
To apply for this position contact Carl Fitzwater
carl (at) wadegroup.co.nz