At Wade Group, we are a high-quality design and manufacturing business and have been successful in the niche market of high-quality speciality vehicles. Leading in many areas of the transport industry from both one off custom design and build to production run type projects. Wade Group builds a vast range of custom built vehicles for our client’s unique needs.
We have opportunities for experienced or qualified Auto Electricians with a good eye for quality to join our team.
- Perform a variety of moderately complex auto electrical tasks requiring a degree of judgment.
- Interpret drawings and follow verbal and written instructions to assemble, re-work or re-assemble sub-assemblies and units.
- Use tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, crimpers, drills, soldering irons, precision measuring instruments and other hand tools.
- Perform routine parts installation.
- Perform wiring operations such as soldering wires to terminal blocks, connectors, motors and switches.
- Prepare, layout and route wires and cables for harness assemblies.
- Experience in constructing purpose built vehicles for example: buses, coaches, horse floats, ambulances, fire trucks or other similar vehicles.
- An aptitude for mathematics the ability to interpret plans and instructions.
- Knowledge of electrical schematic diagrams.
- Working knowledge of 12 volt & 24 volt systems.
- High technical skill.
- Trade qualification or equivalent time served.
- Strong work ethics and a focus on quality.
- The ability to problem solve and make suggestions.
- Great English communication skills and a 'can do' attitude.
- High energy levels and the ability to work autonomously.
This is a great opportunity for skilled tradespeople to join a fantastic team manufacturing a world class product. We offer immigration and relocation assistance, a competitive remuneration package, personal development and excellent working conditions.
To apply for this position contact Carl Fitzwater
carl (at) wadegroup.co.nz